The Congregation of Temple Shalom is composed of people who embrace the traditions of the Jewish faith. We
- offer a warm, supportive environment for religious, education, social and recreational activities;
- engage all those that wish to further the Jewish values of tikkun olam and tzedakah through activism, rituals and ceremonies;
- welcome families with interfaith backgrounds; and celebrate the diversity within our community;
- encourage the engagement of all those who seek a spiritual and communal home in an authentic and dynamic Jewish setting; and
- open the doors of our kehillot wide to all who want to enter.